Nola is a Human Resources practitioner with some 19 years’ experience, of which 11 years have been at Senior HR Management level. She has implemented a number of successful people management initiatives, possesses business acumen and has the ability to motivate people and interact at all levels within an organisation (shop floor to board room).
After completing a National Diploma in Human Resources Management at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (achieving distinctions in Labour Law and Training & Development), Nola started her career at Pep Clothing, a division of Pep Manufacturing in 1993. She joined Consol Limited in 2000 and successfully initiated the implementation of HR departments at their 2 Plastics divisions in the Western Cape. She served as part of their Executive team and managed the change process involved with the sale of the Consol Flexibles division in May 2006 and the subsequent change of ownership. She joined Vive Transitions as a Senior Consultant in 2007 and has developed long standing relationships with many clients across various industries.
Nola provides her clients with a generalist HR service including:
• HR Administration, policy implementation and payroll processing
• Skills development, career pathing and needs analysis
• Industrial Relations and CCMA case management
• Business reorganization and retrenchment
• Employment Equity, BBBEE and Transformation
• Recruitment and Selection
• Performance Management
• Management of HR Strategy
• Leadership Development
• HR Audits and HR Best practice initiatives
• Job descriptions and Job evaluation